Sunday, August 28, 2005

My date with Satan

In the Bible, the book of Revelation says 666 is the "number of the beast," usually interpreted as Satan or the Antichrist.
Some people like to call 616 as the unholy number. Here's why.

It all happened yesterday.
My day started with a very high ping of 666 to the local ISP's server.
Then I restarted my download to find it begin at 66.6%.
Following that, my percentile in a general quiz was 66.6. Yeah, I know I suck at non-technical knowledge.
Then I found the messenger status of one of my deeply religious friend to be "Tying noose round neck."

Thats when I decided to move into seclusion.
Did not post, or talk to anybody for rest of the day. Was sleeping most of the time (maybe laziness was the sign of being possessed by satan, but thats my daily fare).
Things went fine for the day :)

No comments: