Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Talk to the head

Thought has no physical boundaries. That keeps me going much through the day and through the days. Thoughts, characters and places from the past - a past that is a cased painting, by some third person, some other me in some other time. I can only critique on it, but can't paint over the gaudy details. A landscape living inside a really tiny head, much like ten billion others.
Recently most of what I've been dumping on the blog has been the ejaculate of the imagination. Ejaculate would be just right for it, since it has only become a leisure activity; no solutions. On another hand, that might be my perception only because I'm locked into a job now. There's no higher purpose thats possible - not inside the contract with my company, for sure.

For a thought, thoughts just makes things inside us more complex so that more complex things outside us seem easier.

Realising the hegemony of the head is scary. By my deduction, it leads to the exact character that I feel disgusted at, much of what litters our country. So now I can close my day with an awkward pause, and think about a shift. "Think", yes, back to the head; that was completely involuntary, damn.

No comments: