Tuesday, July 28, 2015

I'm in the friends room. Its a room I specially made for the people of my imagination. They come in all structures, sizes, and ways of hanging out (even literally). That is why there are chairs on the wall and hooks next to the chandelier. There are hot and cold corners of the room, too, built much like an organism that burns at proximal and shivers at distal ends. So to feel closer to nature, or 'outside' you sit closer to outside, near to the window. If you feel like escaping into a warm comfort, you come closer to friends (or the boulder demarcating the geographical center).

Well, so much for all I don't say. I have been saying a lot of late. I have been foisting myself on people, and been gratified well. Relationships feel stupid to confine yourselves to, in that sense. Friendships are better value propositions - they have been around for the longest time, and you get them and they get you well, and that's all people need. I might smell like hippie culture - but hey, we are celebrating the golden jubilee of the 60s in the (20)10s. And I'm not exactly talking about a commune here, but being compatible with a lot more people this way.

Still I can't stop feeling violent about this thought in some way.
End.

No comments: