Sunday, August 02, 2015

back to hard days to the girl with kaleidoscope eyes

Well, here's to two months of cleavage from cohabitation. The moon has also, coincidentally, timed it well to make me realize this phase. It was a full moon on the first day of the month. Stories that start with 'the full moon hanging like a bulb in the night sky...' flood the head as the moonlight floods the sky and brings objects into relief. It was all just yesterday, wasn't it? Well, yes and no. The real, literal, yesterday was a paradoxical nature of sorts, far similar to and far different from my yesterdays.

----
it ended a crazy week for me, one which started on a hangover, and ended it on hard gay. and there was something worse going on, which was enriching but comes to prove that regression is in place. we all fall back, don't we? to see myself falling back a coupla years, when my stories of relationships didn't exist, and dreams were mass produced in the home factory, is nice. but even i'm surprised i didn't - or couldn't - stop there. i fell back further, and right now i'm in the XIIth standard, reading in my school library. well, maybe this has a sense of practicality to it.



----
if there's any small things to live by or for, music, is one. if it manages to stir me into action, it is even better. i do imagine some action - activity, unlike passivity - with the latest set of tracks i've put my head into, but related activity is perhaps not right in the moment and will get me clobbered on the work front.

No comments: