Sunday, August 09, 2015

eschew that was you

The night before the one before, the night before, and last night have been a twisted chapter in life. Twisted chapter in dealing with the living, better puts it. I had dreams the first two nights which tripped me; the last night there were no dreams, but reality was hard enough. That I didn't dream could be because I either felt tired, or felt relieved that the day ended - I was physically drained too.

The two dreams appealed for continuity instead of closure. Or reminded me of it. I felt uncomfortable about it. They reminded me that it's a small world. Is conscious-subconscious dissonance a recognized kind of schizophrenia?
The reality of last night was sort of eschewing hypocrisy and getting away from a more playable and playful part of me. I have other playgrounds, least of which is projected as human nature, or unnatural humans. People get hurt easy, and running in a field of yellow and green flowers is difficult if it is an abstract another-person mind in question.

No comments: