Wednesday, August 05, 2015

dispatch

Sweet day. I imagined being bludgeoned at work, but that didn't happen. I was fed a nice meal, ironically - thank other people and their reasons for celebration. The tears that came were due to the spicy Chinese food we ordered, even when I stayed away from the sauces and dips - I overcame that feeling of tearing up big time through fertilizers (called Coca Cola).

Though I didn't put much of a brave face at work, my post-lunch emotion of satiety managed to guile my boss into thinking some holistic calm was in order, and he didn't come around to killing me. I did leave making a face like I've had too many of slack days, and it was time to be back into action. He would rather believe a girl crying wolf, but the emotion was way more genuine this time.

The slack days, to see it, have been the most crazy phase of my life. Well, they're life, so to say, which just managed to come with 'crazy' for me, or happened to make 'crazy' my default state. Little things which explode into an illusory universe. Then the universe shrinks and cools down as particles that blow as dust clouds for a while. Then the spacedust settles and I'm coughing out dust all the time. Slack days are really space cruise days. The last part of this cruise is still amenable to work, which is about where i am too. Hence I might not be crying wolf but actually be that wolf creeping up in the night, to expectations, to prove the girl right... or did I get the story wrong?

Mess. Maybe it's the typical अधजल गगरी छलक़त जाये situation happening - though what a full one is nobody can tell. We could always be splashing about like so, the difference comes when we feel we stop enjoying the cool splashes (or dodging those lava splashes). To do that in retrospect of the last week, I'll have to be more into sleep, study, crossdressing, hard gay, psychology, love and ido.

Today also brought in a great news about Pa. I think he's getting his highest honor (this far), and as proud of him we've been of him, this pushes it further. He, a septuagenarian, still leads his kids in all (good) ways, which is rare and remarkable for a parent. I have something filmi in store for him on the occasion, with French music playing.

No comments: