Saturday, August 08, 2015

Asshole of an organism

And that I had been coated in this patina of shit for the best part of my life. And the stench of it, the stain of it would take the rest of my life to undo. And you know what I did? I took a deep, cleansing breath and I set that notion aside. I tabled it. I said to myself, "As clear as this may be, as potent a feeling as this is as true a thing as I believe that I have witnessed today, it must wait. It must stand the test of time."And, Michael, the time is now.

The best part of my backtracking is running into stuff like this. Michael Clayton and especially this intro are crazy.
That I finally got over my indolence to restore its mp3 audio link is why I'm bringing it back into consciousness. To pick on the new, is the background track, so subtle and so in synch with the audio and overall emotion.


No comments: