Sunday, December 19, 2004

Aim wikipedia

Joined the very small wikipedia "hindi" group. Link here
Not many pages so far. Most incomplete or just explaining the meaning. This is one chance to redeem myself of ignoring my mother-tounge when it was taught to me, and feeling disgust at myself for doing so later. Large crowds wish to learn, and there should be no such thing as "language" presenting a barrier. And other than that, many other like-minded people to share the ride.

My Wikipedia Profile (in Hindi!)

Let the revival of the structurally stable and phonetically strong languages begin. The extensive works of our ancestors should not remain in the sands.

2 comments:

oremuna said...

all the best


me contributing to telugu wiki :-)

V said...

Hello... appears to me that we use the same name