Monday, December 27, 2004

Somewhat like I

The link takes you to a scientifically interesting, and philosophically sad article. About a whale sending out noises in 52Hz range. Whats interesting is that these vocalizations have not matched any other whale species' prints (Humpback, Blue, Fin) and have always indicated a single origin. And that too over 12 years! So chances of us having a deformed whale are eliminated.

What's deeply moving is the thought of the single soul out there in the deep, crying out for company during the past 12 years. And it remains lonely, the haunting voice resonating across the blue seas still waiting for an answer. While the world marvels at its existence, it, contrary to them, wishes that its heart would soon cease and allow it to walk in the land of eternalness.

Eerie and sympathetic. Do I see somewhat a reflection of myself? Because i've found pedants wishing to climb the most elusive branch they find on a tree to wisdom, while I, lone and determined, wish to taste every fruit on every single branch so that I may feel the true sweetness, bitterness and struggles of life.

O' World, hear my silent wails.

No comments: