Sunday, July 25, 2004

Transient Emotions

No matter what the situation is, I am guilty of coming out of its intensity after not too long, not "feeling it up" to its ability. I don't know, but something alleviates my sincerity towards any emotion, mostly of the lugubrious type. You'd find me feeling down about a poor decision, sad event, or current scene of human suffering. And after some time, the same me is enjoying a humorous thought, or feeling calm listening to a song. Trust me, with the people I have around, and their varied personalities, I haven't seen any have such small emotion intervals.
I suppose I can attribute that to my somewhat optimistic trait. Even tho I often wander off to nihilistic lines of thinking, I still come back to my own jubilant self after a few self-therapy sessions, and knocking own head forcefully.

No comments: