Saturday, July 31, 2004

Final day of my vehicular training

The required 15-day period, for which they (driving school ppl) were supposed to teach me to handle all thats about gears and more is going to be over today. I'm at distress because the person who teaches me is a total jackass. He's more of the talkative type than imparting me some real knowledge about the 4-wheeled minions (the car he lets me drive is an old model of Maruti Suzuki).
If I even touch 40 (yes, thats 40 kmph my friends, or roughly 25 miles), he starts his ranting about how badly I am driving and that I shd keep it slow. Point is, how slow??? If i'm going to be on the road, that speed is nothing. You are here to encourage me! Not to despise me enough so as to make me nervous. I tell you, next time I'm going to go Postal if I hear any of that. My all NFS experience has taught me better than your classes. I might try some of that NFS skills on the road too...
yea! that'd be some good family entertainment (when the whole family in opposite car would be in hospital because of the collision)!!!!!

No comments: