Sunday, July 18, 2004

Crazy Dreams

Lately, i have noticed my dreamworld expanding into something to take notice of. All kinds of stuff there, kind of life IRC server :-)

I don't know if others dream this much, but not anyone else in my family. They just wonder how my neurons transmit such wild stimuli. I doze off for even half hour and i wake up recollecting a dream, and whether i should write it down and consider making a movie or novel out of it sometime.

Topics range from one end of universe to another - all the genres being played out in my mind. And the cast is brilliant too! My friends, my crushes, unknowns, animals, dinosaurs, aliens, gods, personalities, family, name any and i guess i'll have to say "was there". Similar locales exist too!

Does it point towards anything? Wonder if its a sign of my success, my awakening, my hallucinating, my slackness, my escape from reality, or warning??

No comments: