Sunday, July 25, 2004

Running towards Global Knowledge Insemination

I had been a follower of Wikipedia. Jimmy Wales and Larry Sanger really weren't upon something new, but they knew that an honest, sincere, and cooperative effort would not vanish among the copper wires. Recently, I stepped upon my old collection of Wikipedia articles I had saved, and browsed for more. Its really stunning effort. Just proves why Open Source is much much better and truly makes the web a place it is. They have a library of articles multiple times that of the best encyclopedias available, with through followups and links. To anyone who wants to become a Matador of the web, go here. I myself am doing the same expecting the same outcomes.
One thing I'd feel sad about is lack of content relating to Asia. Very little and less informative profile of countries, cities, customs, etc. I hope to publish some posts relating to my own topics of interest asscociated with my country. Let me step into the brotherhood!!

No comments: