Saturday, July 31, 2004

Future planning and me

Performing tasks, keeping long-distance future in the mind never pays me any dividends. My life is somewhat dynamic than others' normal one. I cannot possibly take the risk of doing thing A in order to have thing B happen to me. Because between that, I might trail anywhere. My ideas keep changing, plans keep changing, interests keep changing and I don't find it vaild that you could only reach your destiny through predetermined and preset milestones. To approach an object, there are a infinte directions. If you think you can reach your home in the mountains only by road, you're so wrong. Moreover, who knows, that my transient interests and attitude might actually take me ahead my own aim so that i'd have to return towards it when i find some free time!!

No comments: