Monday, July 19, 2004

Satisfying the tummy

Ah, Sunday! No idea what i'll be doing in next few hours (i.e. if i'm not dozing off). Got up whole night, and finally caught sleep at 5:30AM. Was woken up by my elder cousin, HD. He asked if me, and my younger brother would like to go for an eating spree, and we enthusiastically got ready in 3 hrs (isn't that quick?). Next we went to a food chain called Nirulas nearby and ordered pure non-veg along with colddrinks. Heavy bill, and all taken care of by HD. First one to give up was my brother, only half a Tandoori chicken. Then came HD, with 3 quarters. And then me with a full one. I guess I would've easily been beaten by HD if he's not watching his health. He drastically reduced himself from a chubby boy at school to a well-built muscular man now.

A nice lunch never hurts.

No comments: