Wednesday, December 24, 2008

-1 year

O' blog I'm here again; for a while it felt I wasn't worth you.

Things are complex for the moment - to the extent that I'm thinking about things, but there is no single emotion that is apt - so I end up seemingly profound. Perhaps I can backtrack an year in the past if I'm looking for sedation. Reset. This time the previous year was spectacular, both for the things that I was going through and ones that revealed themselves later. It was different air back then. Being consumed by new events which had an immediate cause/effect cycle; being forced to find time between things; shifting bases - Delhi to Rishikesh to Delhi to Lucknow to Delhi to Nainital to Delhi. I hope its not nostalgia, but rather an attempt to scoop an exciting slice from my past life and fit it somewhere in the near future, without the hints towards a yashraj banner production.

I do get back on the road again, the very same locales, but that does nothing to ensure everything else. Or maybe travel would eventually take my mind off all this thought.

rightnow: a cosco ball, boiling water and gems to give me company.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't had gems in about a year. Last time i did have them was with you.
you-know-who.

vib.h.u said...

Too bad you left them. Gems have been proven to have an intravestricary effect on your life and it automatically gets thrice as better. You were deliriously happy -1 yr with gems around, weren't you? See, so get some.

Gems should be a prescription medicine for everything.