Wednesday, March 11, 2015

ldldldldldldldldldld

I didn't realize until I got up, dealt with the regular intimidations and annoyances in the household, planned the breakfast, and got down to work on the machine. First of the illuminated pixels brought me the last tab that I'd been working on before heading off to sleep last night - notes on FILD or Finger Induced Lucid Dreaming. Yes, so it happened that my Reddit history brought up LucidDreaming, I obliged with a keypress ([Enter]) to land there. Yes, so it happens that I'm into lucid dreaming - dreams have always been my forte and it's only of late that I've stopped being serious about what I dreamt.

I tried FILD (http://www.dreamviews.com/induction-techniques/4779-finger-induced-lucid-dream-fild.html) things before drifting off to my early sleep last night. I played the piano, and didn't let my mind wander. This morning I was recollecting to Kru how I was floating over our bed, watching her. Forgetful me forgot the very thing he pushed into a relaxed sleep for - to encounter an episode of LD. I admit that it looked more like a regular $subconscious->pop() dream than LD, but it had shades similar to what people give in LD. I didn't do much while I was floating, or had a conscious thought that I was, so I'll lean on the side of a 'negative'. But with practise and persistence, maybe it will work.

No comments: