Sunday, August 01, 2004

Back to my good 'ol self!

Yesterday was quite a shock to me. Amazingly, I woke up at 4:50AM, I probed the net for a while, then went joggin for 3kms with a friend and excercised too. Came back to a healthy breakfast of fruits and curd. That was topped up by a nice ebook session for a few hours, then football in the evening. Whoa! All this attention to my physical self in a day. If I could continue it, I'd be reborn in a week.
And along came Sunday. I woke up early, but due to my friend's absence, missed the jogging and excercising. Have been sitting in front of the PC for the past 3 hrs. Wonder what good that would do to me? Even sitting and typing burn calories. Lets hope its just enough.

1 comment:

Ritesh said...

Good job! We computer geeks suffer from this problem. the sedentary lifestyle. Assuming that you are new to this world, I'd suggest keep it up. I have been in this industry for six years now, and trust me, such chances are very few in future. Somehow my excercises and good habits during college helped me a lot.