Tuesday, August 03, 2004

In the news: An army of 50 cloned Vidrohis more threatening than an MNC

If you read my previous posts, you would kno that I am continuously in search for breaking my own record for damaging most number of HDs in least time, esp. under very good conditions. By not even attempting perform anything evil, evil still has befriended me. All my friends are left frozen when I tell them my tales of hardware carnage. Several HDs, gamepads, RAMs, Headphones, UPS, FDD, Speakers, 5900Ultra Graphics Card (for which I'm still sulking). And even after that, I'm foremost in their list of friends they turn to for help (softwares or hardwares).

Just put me in a cloning machine, and hand me with lots of money, and lots of components with warranties, I'll make their Intl centres in India close down.

No comments: