Monday, August 02, 2004

Thats my future knocking

Today is the first day of my college. I was in a better college (popularitywise) before, but had to leave it because of the course choices. A 4yr course in my new one would definitely benifit over 3yr one in my earlier college. Apart from that, the standards I felt of previous college and the University they were affiliated to is awful, even though it is considered to be best in India, and one of the colleges under it is ranked among top 15 on planet.
I would have to lose a precious year tho, but I don't regret it as what I learnt in that year has changed me a lot, and none of it is going out of this little brain now.

Paradoxical Situation: Two weeks ago, I was ragging (process of getting familiar with the seniors by introducing yourself and doing all the insane things seniors ask you to do) my juniors in my previous college. Today, I'll be walking on the footsteps of my new college expecting the same.
I just hope I don't lose my mind, and my egotist aspect doesn't show up there, or I'm going to face their wrath in the coming year.

Would tell you where I reach after 4 yrs from now.

No comments: