Friday, August 06, 2004

And I'm back in business

I finally avoided the hurdle, and got admission, finally in college. Had to get ready early, and go to the bank with ma. Then a hour long process of obtaining a draft for my college. The bank is really busy in the morning.
But how can I complete something without error? Thats just not the true programmer's way. Keeping that in context, I forgot some of my certificates, and some photographs, which I'll have to give later. Before I was rushing for the admission, just outside the college gate, I met 3 seniors sitting on their bikes. They sensed I was a fresher, and asked me to stand in the center, and were expecting some good ragging. But other than the fact that I'm utterly boring to the social man, I was in haste, so I asked them to excuse me, which they obliged. Thank GOD! If I would've given myself in hands of those asses, I would've returned pulp back home. Because I hate that (Haryanavi) culture for their attitude of fake machoism, derogatory fun, and jerking 24/7.
Now I wait for 9th, coz I might just be able to skip to a better college or course then. My classes would start only after that, so its a relaxing 3 days for me now.

No comments: