Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Ghosts and Supernatual Phenomenon

Bah! Humbug. Same as Scrooge would say. I wouldn't bet a paise over existence of supernatural. Even though I wished there was, being a big fan of LOTR. How in the world would you come to such a conclusion. I may not be a big scientist to adopt that outlook, but I'm sane. And considering that nobody who profess their existence have actually seen it (other than dreams, from where most of their fears stem), they have to be crazy. In India, its the easiest way for priests to extract moolah from the superstitious crowd next door. People blame all their bad luck on evil spirits, when in reality they give all their money to these fakes to ward off those spirits.

Meanwhile, I have some great supernatual tales for the interested ones too. Would keep posting them when have good time in hand.

No comments: