Sunday, March 10, 2013

Random thoughts for 10th of March, 2013

Random thoughts...
for 10th of March, 2013.
It appears this is my first entry in 3 weeks.
Sand is overrated - it's just tiny little rocks.
If only I could meet someone new.
I guess my chances of that happening are somewhat diminished, seeing that I'm incapable of eye contact with a woman. I don't know.

I take back my vacant post of an lazy-indoor-bum-cum-scribbler-in-private, and resieze the instrument of narration and engine of truth, the hilt of the pen, and begin away. There's a lot of the past to smear on these pages, so this will take a while. Now that I've started, the start itself deserves another almond from the kitchen, and maybe another glassful of the Kinnow sherbet.

I'm starting on a Sunday, in-between meeting friends and allies, and ignoring the ticket I've to get done to seal my fate and set my sail towards Mumbai. It was an accidental encounter of a research work on the protonic transport in ionic liquid incorporated cellulose acetate, that brings me to this present state of a lingering ambivalence. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind was just playing alongside, and I couldn't escape the idea of resuming my diaries with Jim Carrie's.

What Jim's going on about is the exact opposite of what's going on about me. He's going on and on about his condition of being alone... so one can guess about mine. The crazy thing IS that had this movie torrent download been done by the time I was leaving out for Gulmarg (20 days back), or even ((a week)+1)days back, I would've identified with Jim's prose and appreciated it from a different perspective - such identification [with Jim's character] would've been kinda misrepresentational of myself (not to mention campy and overly dramatic), but hey it was some close interpolation of how I could see myself in some time. But things had to change for the good, I guess. The way my experiences are growing better almost brings out a foolish belief in a divine power.
I met Gulmarg, I met snows, and I met a curious girl in those snows. The rest is history in the making.

No comments: