Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Outbound for Mumbai

Exit to Mumbai. Presently at NZM. The train is delayed by a couple of hours, so everyone cognizant of that fact is now making twisted faces and bears an existential sideways profile. The wiser - or the more tired and hungry - like me have made it to Comesum and having some calories.

That delay isn't driving me crazy - the afternoon has been sufficiently crazy, me making double the distance on the bike than expected, thanks to last minute fixes needed on the just-serviced Godiva that screwed up with my zen plans for the day. But that she is now ready to leave, albeit as registered luggage in the luggage van, makes me happy. Just hope it'll be secure and undamaged 17 hours in transit for her.

My total wait, once I got done with booking the bike, is going to be 3h 10m. Grunt. No wonder today's date has not one, but two 13s in it. Wish me luck.

No comments: