Thursday, August 05, 2004

I'm officially out of college. Now me planning country takeover.

Today I went to my college to find that if I don't do something in the next 24 hrs, my college 1st year seat would be marked as "empty". And complete blame on the college bastards.
When I came to visit it a week ago with my parents, they told me I could submit my fee later, facing a small fine. But now that idiot is sitting in his cubicle, arguing that if I don't do it till 5th Aug, I'm out. Problem escalates because currently my father is out of country, coming back in next week.
Not even a plea to the Director of the college helped. Those insensitive slobs! I'd seriously keep them for amusement and to be mocked at when I become India's King after a shocking coup. Make them dress in colorful leaves and dance on stage to entertain my people.
Would have to work some way out of this swamp now.....

No comments: