Sunday, June 21, 2009

Far flung thoughts

Here's predicting the future: within an year from now, I should be in Poland, on invitation from Deepak & Ania for their wedding. The wedding, as of now, would also be a long-awaited reunion amongst us friends - on the condition that all of them actually show up.

There will be nothing much in my itinerary other than lounging in Poland, cycling in the Tatras, eating from Soviet-era restaurants, having dark chocolate, confirming if Polish girls actually fall for guys with no other qualification but fluency in English (as Deepak saidpromised), and trying to pick up a conversation with criminals on the loose. Cutting across Europe would be a bother, considering that the only friend who can take me around would be busy with his wedding, and that what another friend recently spent in doing so will have me selling my kidneys before leaving India.

Perhaps I might also:
- Visit Germany to buy a teapot
- Visit England to meet Jeremy Clarkson

Can already smell the Polish air...mmmm
Maybe a if-you-are-working-then-sponsor-me charity campaign would help take the very first step: getting the tickets.

1 comment:

iapain said...

Hey vib, leave Jeremy Clarkson at least.