Saturday, December 18, 2004

Turning into a lunatic

I'm slowly heading either towards glory or painful nights of silent crying. All this, for, I wish to be consummate in everything I love. Being the eclectic that man I am, everything somehow falls into the category of 'interesting' which leads to further branching of the tree I intended to climb all the way to the top. Then retracing my steps back to the central branch of the tree becomes difficult.
More involving things are encountered, exigent duties come up, frustrating work hovers around, and my life is in a state of entanglement. Am just wondering how much is enough. Maybe I'll end up being a "Jack of all trades, master of none". These types are people are found in ample in small places where they are loved, respected, supported, but due to their inability to develop expertise, they fall into chasm of depression.

No comments: