Wednesday, August 24, 2005

An Assortment (more links!!)

Continuing from my previous blog, I have to confess that whatever sane blogs I've posted lately, most have come at a time when my brain is supposed to be indexing the day's events and tummy carrying on the digestive process at full throttle and my eyelids moving rapidly while I dream of conquering cities/canoodle with ladies. I hope this conflict of the body and the mind does not mess up anything on the inside.

Here are some links which exemplify hard-work and experience
  • Anatomy of a Digital Camera: Image Sensors - thoroughly informative. Goes through the history of sensors (Crop Circles demystified inside!), types of sensors, technological advances, and sensor manufacturing techniques. A must read for all digital-photography enthusiasts.

  • Best Online Games - free, online, and available right now. Covers many games I like and which ended up being a craze over the net.

  • WordPress - "state-of-the-art semantic personal publishing platform with a focus on aesthetics, web standards, and usability. WordPress is both free and priceless at the same time.", as the site says. Definitely worth integrating on your website.

  • TechCrunch - a site hellbent on profiling the best apps and services which they predict would influence Internet 2.0. Very interesting and informative.

No comments: