Monday, August 08, 2005

please, please. i'm really sorry.

i tried to log in to the blogger today. it turned me down. then it let me in the second time.
of course, i've been ignoring it for so many months. just no reason or explanation on my side.
i've neither been that busy, nor away from the PC (well, for about a month, yes), nor that i forgot about it too. plain irresponsible and procrastinating.

actually i have a reason. i started to blog to:
  • find a virtual home for my thoughts

  • improve my own lifeless life

  • make friends, though very cautiously

  • follow a cultural revolution

  • just for the fun of blogging



i didnt see any of those, except one or two, being fulfiled. so why should i continue?

but never mind, i'll continue to blog. no matter what. hi fellow bloggers, once again.

No comments: