Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Moving too fast / Reacting too slow

Currently, I have been in a sort of dilemma.
My original mission was to scour the www and absorb as much culture as possible.
On a daily basis, I average to bookmarking about 10 new websites (yes, not webpages!). And thats only a small percentage of what all I browse through. (I would be glad to share them only if somebody would show an interest)

That brings the problem. With so much information, comes the problem which I'd like to term "Mental Sphagetti". It sometimes does become all jumbled up. Especially when you have explored topics ranging from "The Clyons" (related to Battlestar Galactica) to "Jetaime Machine Dildo" (NSFW) to "Che Guevara's Irish Roots" to "Digital Cameras" etc etc etc.
I do not mean to be self-inflating, but i think its really getting too much.

And to top that, I have been trying to committ myself to Start Reading Books, Cycling, Football (aka Soccer in the US), Visiting Old Friends, Starting an Open-Source Project, Experiment in PHP and Python, Customising my weblog, just to name a few.
And not to mention the challenge I been losing everyday for the past few months: going to the bed early.

I'm surprised when others tell me that their life is too tiring.

By the time I'm finishing this blog, the feeling of optimism has taken over me. Wish me luck.

No comments: