Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Google Blogger Service in Question

As of now, I am finding blogger service to be very frustrating. It lacks many desired features, and for seemingly no reason, google has stopped their Auto Update feature, which updates your recent blog list, your profile views, etc. Plans to move on to a better service might be in the making. Let us see where they go.

A reason why my blog might be unappealing is that I update it with everything. Not a particular dedication, but a whole bucketload of those. I wish that I could somehow categorise them. I hope there's a script somewhere that I can include in my template for the task.

Only feature that makes me happy is the Multiblog one, which I shall be implementing soon, along with a complete site revamp, and categorising my entries. It would involve long hours of manual work. If someody can help me the automation, I'll be more than glad :)

No comments: