Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Finding the culprit

I am finding it hard to ignore the flood of dreams/nightmares lately. Almost at a daily basis, I wake up recalling the past happenings in my subconscious mind.

Two days ago, I woke up shuddering. It was a combination of 2 nightmares in succession (what are the odds of that). That was the first time I logged them on my PC, in the middle of the night. They were just too morbid to post here.

Last night's nightmare made me realise that I had, unconsciously, created a world around me which only appeared to me in my dreams. I recall meeting one of its characters in that dream. Here's the vague sketch of him I recall:

He is a theif. A petty one, to say. Or maybe a risk-taker. For he would never make a grab at the BIG stuff. It would always be something you carry along with you. It maybe your money, or your gadgets, or your clothes. Maybe that was what made him triumphant, a trophy of some sorts for him. One of his little idiosyncrasies was that he would leave a small sticker on you having a really goofy title.

On my last encounter, he took away my precious 100 rupee (Indian Currency) bills from my pockets, and my mobile. An attempt was made to lure him further, but I ended up kicking the wrong man in the balls. I hope I get him the next time around.

No comments: