Friday, January 11, 2008

The Little Vegetable Resident


This morning, I had a little visitor pop out from the green capsicum/(bell pepper) pod that I had freshly cut open to add to my omlette. It took me time to notice it circling around the periphery of the pod. Lucky - for the both of us - for my knife could've slashed through its body, giving it a horrifying death and my breakfast ending up tasting a bit different without me ever finding out why.

After finding that its hideout/food enclosure had been cracked down, it tried looking for a new shelter. Alas, there was only a see of green marble all around. I took it alongwith the capsicum to my balcony, where the sunlight allowed for a closer look and some photographs. When my fascination was over, I carried it downstairs on my forefinger, and safely left it in the shelter of plants in the garden outside. Find more images below.
PS: Can ye help me identify it?

Wanna Feel Me Up? Sinister Shades of Green

No comments: