Saturday, April 17, 2010

I think about you all the time

Should introduce a 'friendship contract' to my close ones. There would be a clause demanding concern and the act of keeping in touch. This thought comes from lots of incidents of my old friends being unresponsive, and failing to keep a general tab on each others' lives. Each one to their own shell. Each one to reducing others' lives to a fascinating drama; and feeling bored when the fascination runs out.

Saying this is contradictory to my nature. But I feel like being T-Rex at this moment, with my hypothetical hypocritial idealism. There are ones I think about they'll never know, while there are ones who I know so well yet think so little about (and so little of)... "Dont worry, I keep myself surrounded with insignificant people and myself", as I convinced Kirti sometime back.
But the situation of knowing somebody well, thinking about them at lengths, and keeping out of touch all this while bewilders me.

No comments: