Thursday, November 18, 2010

I will name my language Klingon. Wait...

Have been thinking of over-the-counter medication as a fad and for my pending (teenage) trip. It almost feels a necessity right now, when the weight of the world somehow gets lost in translation, and all that one interprets is a cured, filtered-for-consumption version of it.

Maybe I should learn a new language, because I have repeatedly found myself an F- student at my knowledge of words and phrases like 'future growth prospects', 'career planning', 'rat race', 'aspirations', 'life goals', 'compromises', 'being real', 'see Mr. XYZ's kid who's doing so well', 'marriage'. I should rather work on finding a langugage where all this condensed to 'जियो' or 'live on' and that would be all we could advise to our peers and the younger ones upon whom we see moralistic and idologistic-philosophy-pounding a prerogative.
Yes, indeed, Language is the solution to my situation - Let's invent one!

PS: the only other word in the vocab would be 'awesome'
PPS: In my context, certain words that should also be condensed whereforth they will lose their meaning - 'random hardons', 'stroking', 'alcohol abuse', '5AM-high', 'skinny dipping'

No comments: