Sunday, January 12, 2014

stretched out

I had Boomer today. I never liked that bubble gum, but it seems to have carpet-captured the market, where I got this for short change - wonder why its only candies, and wonder why I get offered that even now, about a decade since my gum-crazy days. It must be the effect of the gum that I feel stretched out in all directions. Banyan roots, or imagine octopus limbs, for hands; wide swipes and more palpability/destruction.


What I missed in the first half, owing to travel, I think I have made up for by this long drag into 2AM in the morning. About a thousand kilometers of displacement in these 24 hours, and thoughts at the rate of one per km, super-fast like the train I traveled in. The distance that remains, is just a few paces to the bed, to silence the day, enter another dream to live another day.




No comments: