Friday, June 13, 2008

11th of June, 2008: The much-feared mail from Accenture arrives, explaining that they have started with their recruiting process in batches; I can be summoned anytime soon. My highs are broken for a brief while; but being the self-healing personality that I am, I do something twisted - in front of an enamored audience consisting of my sis and bro - to soothe my ego and laugh over matters.

ME
I wish you folks would either never call me up, or do so quite late in this year.
Anything about the possibility of that?
Regards,
Vibhu


THEM
Hi Vibhu,
Thank you for the mail.
Please let us know your query as that we can help you.

Warm Regards
Campus Team


What a concerned reply from their side. What formal language do I need to express my displeasure over joining them this early? I don't know what gets it across any better.

No comments: