Friday, July 04, 2008

days of insignificance

Have forgot the spelling of 'address'. I always end up spelling it 'Adress' then end up wondering as to why. And the i's are turning up as y's. Maybe I'm looking for shortcuts. So 'happiness' is now 'hapynes' and 'feel' is 'fel' - don't fel much hapynes over anythyng, its boryng these days. Am I descending 400 years back into archaic english?

Stuck in a mental block over exg. Now that I've begun with it, I don't feel like working on anything else. Adding new things, fixing up stuff and revamping it altogether occupy premium thought space. I did put my Kedarnath trip online, but waiting for Anikesh to contribute his pics, so that people have more to see this time. Will announce it when that's done. Hopefully today itself.

Busy weaving a cocoon I shall soon recede into, unless there's some collaborative action around.

No comments: