Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Home, for a change, this morning. Nowhere by tendencies that I'm flying off to today. Additionally I also managed to lose my precious bike key, which makes me completely immobile (only if not for my two feet, the rickshaws, and the subway). It is good to be immobile, for a change, after polishing off 2000km in the past week!!
Office as usual: code & youtube & the suction chair which keeps me stuck for 8 and a 1/2 hours. My cup of tea is almost done, morning nutrition of licking Horlicks from the jar is also done, I've permitted my anus its 3mins of sovereignty earlier in the morning.

Tell me about the outdoors and I'd appreciate your inclination, however, refuse any proposals. The past 10 days have left me saturated in the great outdoors, adventure, motorbiking, rural India, the Himalayas, the monsoonal aspect of India, rage, financial extravagance, and the social grind. Each needs detailing now, which puts me in a precarious juggle with my time as well. Dreams bring forth new possibilities, reveries amplifying all possibilities, my social nexus stalking my escape routes into isolated bliss, and now you, too, occupy me.

No comments: