Saturday, November 05, 2011

And... screw the day

The background music - generic piano mashing to what seems like Murder 2's "ऐ दिल संभल जा ज़रा" by who looks like Korky Buchek over at my neighbor's - to the time of my writing this blogpost was un-invited for, but it merely adds to the detail of this lousy day. It is 2150 now, when I had imagined either satiating myself on one of the world cuisines that Toystory was to introduce me to, or chilling out in the company of Sir R - a paranoid parallel to DFW, or out on a weed-hunt with the Pope.

I've been wearing the same yellow tee with "Tennis" print on the front that I had on myself the previous night, the one that was subjected to abuse by an uncapped red marker over the entire night, as I twisted and turned in my sleep, to now look like what I'd believe reminds of when Chip was mutilated by the twins in Submarine (but really it bears more similarity with the blood brothers scene in Superbad). My bedsheet also soaked up some red-marker love, and now bears eerie red patches, besides the black ones acquired from the uncapped-Parker-Pen-tragedy a couple of months back. Right now I will have to convince people that it isn't human or vampire menstrual blood. But some more misfortunes of this nature, and I can go entrepreneurial and try selling it off as an authentic Polka Dot bedsheet.

Visited the market sans any currency, only to find the ATM machine down as well - engaged for a while in learning about some old sethji's distress at the machine approving of his transfer but no cash being dispensed. Loitered a few blocks. Got lost. Disrupted my cousin's sleep, and mooched off some Peanut Butter while at it. Double Unders with the jump rope on first attempt.

No comments: