Thursday, May 24, 2012

Cindy, KFC and Obama

Note: with this post, you have downloaded a 124kb sprite (follows), and a used-without-permission copyrighted image (below).
~

Taste the whip, in love not given lightly.
Cindy will not leave my head. Her torment is historic. (this is a recondite topic, so people outside the net culture don't need be curious here) Her story is the longest sadist trajectory I've ever seen human imagination take in modern times. I am reminded of the waitress at Lah last evening, a sober-yet-unsettling female with tattoos on her arm and a band-aid on her right shoulder; wonder what all she could go through, in my head where chapters intersect.
~

I didn't know that KFC has been shitting us with their paper ethics. Average chicken for consumption at the cost of rain-forests, and more importantly, Sumatran tigers and Orangutans, is no deal for me. Greenpeace has come up with an engaging website against this ethically base decision by KFC, and I already have my signature added ("Congratulations you’ve started a revolt to stop KFC turning rainforests into products like packaging"). Sumatran tigers, btw, are totally rad cousins of our Bengal Tigers (and might I even contend, more hardy).
~

In the meantime, also stumbled into something on Facebook rooting for "Impeach Barry Saotoro aka Barack Obama NOW". And it turns out that Obama's roots are still a conspiracy theory. (There's even a Wikipedia page) Evidence denies that Hawaii was his birthplace, and instead suggest that he might've been born in Kenya or in Indonesia, which are grounds enough for termination of his Presidentship (natural-born citizenship is a must).
Somehow, there are the most moronic cretins behind such campaigns - one of whom was Candice Schwager. This whole trail of mine, in fact, started with an article on some unanticipated buffoonery a photographer encountered while protecting copyright to one of his images, and thereon I was led to the aforementioned idiot's Marketing Firm's page that "like"-d this conspiracy.
In a moment of personal whim, I'm breaking the copyright myself and using the image for this blogpost. I could try passing this image off as Delhi to con foreign clients.
~

In another circle, celebrations on attracting attention. "Mine ordbilder er en applikasjon som hjelper deg med å øke lesehastigheten. Du vil lære deg å kjenne igjen hele ord, fremfor å måtte avkode ordene bokstav for bokstav."

No comments: