Thursday, May 02, 2013

Chronos, show me love?

A very agitated day. I achieved the impossibility of existing in the paradoxical situation of picking up both, a cold and heat rash, simultaneously. This compounds the lymph node inflammation that has come unannounced just of yesterday - which, in essence, hints I could have anything - from a throat infection to cancer. So much for taking care of my physical self through unfailing daily regimen; conversely, the incorporation of new elements into this regimen, or the excess of it, could be telling the body to chill the _f_ out.

One thing it proves is, that my life needs two constants - elevation and displacement. I've already been joking to friends that I need to be above my "activation altitude" to function optimally: Back in Feb, when Gulmarg happened, the cold preceding it had me convinced I would have a miserable time. Soon as I got there, all my maladies vanished and I was ultimately the one leading others through knee-deep snows - in sandals. And seems like my body seems compensated for all the sneezing I didn't do through the entire Auli trip (a few months before Gulmarg) where I was on those snowy slopes @2800m in shorts and Nike sneakers. Confounded. Counfounded.

That this coincides with the most epic period of my travel, adventure, dreaming, and acceptance of some tangible identity is the bigger concern. 2013AD, as it has come to be, has been the most epic year in life this far. I got out of slave labour. I was forced out of my ambitions to settle for average education abroad at a premium price. I started thinking big in terms of travel; and doing things towards it. I found love (and neodymium magnets). Lot of things out of my comfort zone that no institutional upbringing could've prepared me for. And in that high had to come these two days, of uneasiness, and medical deliberation.

Align, chronos, align, with what your master desires of you, just for once!

No comments: