Friday, April 26, 2013

chop chop chop

chop chop chop
trickle trickle click click
toot toot whip whip

Wow, what a movie experience the 80s arab-themed movies make. they made horses run up and down the beaches, and fight sequences in beach sand, and worked on a belief that it was believable. Then they had a father whose dying moments were about giving a sermon on how his daughter should preserve her innocence like its her favorite jewelry; this came in stark contrast with some american programming in parallel (which I'm not gonna elaborate on).

'Yes' is spelled out 4 times on the workstation desk; can't remember what's so right and about what that I get these affirmatives through subtle clues. My earlier research into behavioral contrast in short term memory didn't come up with any answers, despite a joint brainstorming session with A; now she's headed out, and I am headed in(to myself) so I can imagine coming up with something in the next 32 minutes.

No comments: