Saturday, April 20, 2013

docx files


सजना दीवाना बनता बेगाना ;
सजनी का न पता ना ठिकाना |

I thought by end of the day I was gonna go mad and explode. I had a crappy day during the day (i.e. the hours of sunlight), where the highlight was being shot in the head, and then waking up from that dream to find that I'm still here. I kinda had been looking for escape from here, right since waking up. But then later in the day I couldn't skateboard, and missed my dentist's appointment, so it felt worse. Damn [a lot of stuff]. My madness saw its best at 34 minutes past 8 as I had myself dropped off faraway, on an excuse, and walked back home crushing the asphalt. Then I could recollect how I'd been scammed into leading the average life. How employment had been a bad value proposition. How damaging it is to have been thrown identities like dog bone instead of being allowed to wander for one. How life is the general expectation, against being given the choice to die. Luck finally struck, when, at the end of that madness of 8:34, as I got into 34 at 35, I rushed upstairs and finished a docx file. Then I learnt of the river whose waters I wanted to swim in at least before I die (or if not, then I'll relegate my ashes to be flown down the same river; but that eventuality is a slim possibility). Then I reasoned how sad my life is to revolve around a docx file. Then I blogged.

No comments: