Thursday, April 18, 2013

Nature, death

Though it is 3 in the morning, and I feel alien being awake and drifting into my thoughts, while sitting on the rooftop and experiencing - the cool and moist air that stirs the trees to make them giggle and drawing inspiration even from the mute non-living objects, enough to be coerced into blogging about it, - the bird song from nearby trees tells me that I'm in conformance to some rule set of nature. Or maybe the birds have got internet these days. I will, now, be googling for "commonly entered non legal agreements" - and try to modify the document to fit this present association of mine, - because I think I'll be making one with the one. So together we'll be, in life and in death.

I haven't been living for too long, but I think death is something to think on coming to terms with before you think of an eternity, because it will be the major part of your eternity anyways... The "living" is the in-between part, when you get to decide whether you hate it or not, and how many you find who think similar as you do - to form a cloud of majorly-dead-for-eternity that is denser than the dark matter that surrounds it; and feels warmer inside.

No comments: