Friday, April 12, 2013

Yo, then B, then Grunt!

Well, in theme to something I'd posted long back - about people having their brand of eccentric creepiness - is why I'm finding these Facebook "confession" pages not so surprising after all.
But still unprepared for ones like this

The above is how my day's gonna end - with an inner monologue on cyber culture and human psychology. Yeah, it doesn't even spill out to the blog here, so 'inner' it is. Thankfully, what's noteworthy (and lesser consequential) is that it's a relief from other occupations for the day - a lingo world where each term means half a dozen browser tabs. However, that was also a part of the 'awesome' in the day. Presently, I'm equipping myself to be creative/productive/tweaker both on the terminal as well as the tablet.

Talking of tablets, I also received my new phablet today. Something sucky called an iBerry Auxus. It is quite powerful, and the specs are really awesome. Gingerbread 4.1, too. But I call it sucky because its camera is stuck at 1cm focus (note: front-facing cams have a 270° orientation) and the backlight somehow manages to flicker like a tubelight and ultimately get stuck at "half-dead", much to my annoyance. Now that Phalanx is about to be retired, I need a new one, and one under consideration of my perseverance at unemployment.

Talking of perseverance, the biggest feat of perseverance in the day I've come across is this fly that still flits all about me, buzzing, secretive, random (flight path of bees is impossible to predict in a domestic setup, especially one like the present state of my room, even with high precision calculations), and _very_ annoying. M was after it earlier in the evening, with my Chandani Chowk wala chappals; he apparently was familiar to this fly. Some legend, this fly is becoming. The fly then visited our drawing room to disturb an IPL match, then came back to disturb me at the terminal. It's still fucking around, can't believe it!

No comments: