Sunday, April 14, 2013

run dos run


Average day out with friends. Krushers at KFC was the highlight of my social. CP never fails to suck even more than the previous time, and the plight is that there's no comparable hub in Delhi. I do less, talk more, and miss a lot of things a lot more - if the days spent in some absence or void are some litmus test to make that same thing more deserving, then I deserve an ocean of it (or an avalanche of it, but "avalanche" would be the wrong word to think of here).

On the cult/fad front, there's progress.
This is awesome. I don't listen to House, but take this for an exception. It was a love-at-first-sight thing, and only grew better. I think it's gonna grow more in the aural space.

This is ah-some too, albeit by a few watchings you start noticing finer details of average cinematography and shah rukh khan's frozen looks.
तेरी आँखों की नमकीन मस्तियाँ 
तेरी हंसी की बेपरवाह गुस्ताखियाँ 
तेरी जुल्फो की लहराती अंगडाइयां 
नहीं भूलूंगा मैं 
जब तक है जान 
जब तक है जान 

Remember >?
C:/DOS
C:/DOS/RUN
RUN/DOS/RUN
Yes, ze Simpsons. I need to get that tshirt done.

No comments: