Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Handicap

I've been in my zone in the past coupla' months. Like, hypnotized. Like, drunk. Too many words are ringing in my head, linking and unlinking into chain of thoughts.

How was it like? Nice? - to call it 'nice' would be a gross understatement. Let me get one fact out - that travel was the dominant theme across this span of time. And the travel scale generally has 'Nice' just a level above the lowest rung on the ladder of experience, which is 'Terrible'. So, to continue on the ladder above nice - onto 'Good', then 'Great', then 'Awesome', then 'Awesome', then 'OMFGsuperawesome', then 'Perfect', - one could put it between 'OMFGsuperawesome' and 'Perfect'.

However, the higher I climb up this experiential ladder, the shakier it feels. Only if there were someone to hold it for me.

[This thought has been interrupted by the thought Police due to inappropriate descent into romantic expression. Stay order until further notice.]

No comments: