Saturday, October 30, 2004

Hibernation Encore

Blistering Blue Barnacles!

The exams had to start from next week. And chemistry, ugh!
  • Physics is actually interesting. loving reading about relativity.

  • Maths as always gets me to sleep.

  • Chemistry. I hate every letter of that word. Getting clubbed with a fossil bone is actually less painful to me than studying chemistry. Mode: Kill

  • Computers course is sheer crap. You should look at the kind of syllabus they expect us to study and become engineers of the future. Like a bored observer at an art gallery. Will see everything but never get to know the details.



Anyways, this means I'll have to go through the turmoil once again, and in the process dedicate smaller fraction of time to Computers(current usage: 8hrs a day). But would keep posting on my other blog if any good one liner aphorisms come into my bizzare mind.

No comments: