Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Back in action

I am back in the virtual domain. after long time.

Nothing more addictive (in urban life) than the feel of your adroit fingers beating out on the keyboard while you lie back on your chair in your true environment.

For past some time, I was up in the Himalayas for some time. With whole family. Visiting different places. Appreciating nature and rawness of life.

Not that it was my first trip. I go there each occasionally, for my Grandfather was intelligent, caring and astute enough to buy a huge piece of land 60 years ago - which was a originally a discarded road built during the British times - and build a cottage on it. Its just that I cannot part with nature. On every visit I lose my mind at the sights and sound nature presents. Nothing gains superiority to Nature. NOT EVEN DIGITAL TOOLS. I'm saying this even after I spend 8 hrs at computers daily in my urban avatar.

No comments: